Monday, December 3, 2007

#23 The end

Dear Learning 2.0 Diary,
This has been an interesting journey and I feel I have only just touched the edge of the iceberg.
Our profession needs to embrace technology and this has been an interesting and informative way to embrace it. Hip hip hooray to Learning 2.0.
Flickr and You Tube have totally enchanted me and I am sure will be on the forefront of my favourites. I actually had the opportunity to show my sixteen year old son something he didn't know about the Internet so I am impressed.
The Internet is a wonderful tool and by having this opportunity to explore and use several complex and different sites it has helped me to overcome my reservations in looking for
alternates.
Perhaps this blog writing is unleashing the creative side of me as I refer to it as a public diary. I was never good at letter writing but this is so much more interesting.
When I started this program I had no idea of what rescources were available on the net. Many thanks Learning 2.0 for giving me the opportunity to start to explore the big wide world out there. I'm sure my learning has only just begun............A Thanks

No comments: