Sunday, December 2, 2007

#9 Finding Feeds....

When this is the third time I have typed this so it is probably shorter than I wrote the first time.... Thought I would do something different with images (Just playing) and yep I forgot to save. Perhaps it is the time of the night......Anyway I have had a play with the different sites and my computer. This new computer has Windows Vista and didnt like the site Feedster or trying to get back into my blog, which scared me alittle as I thought all this work had disappeared into la la land..... Anyway we are back on track.. Visiting these sites makes you realise how much information is out there. I liked the Topix net site and have added to my favourites. When I typed in Geelong all the current News items came up...makes you think that perhaps Newspapers are a thing of the past....Not quite the same as sitting out in the sun drinking coffee and reading all the Sunday papers......A.

No comments: